Red Dot Power
1:30 PM Roundtable 4: Developing Critical Infrastructure to Support E-Mobility and EV Adoption- Overcoming the Chicken or Egg Dilemma
- Critical steps and frameworks required to develop a robust EV ecosystem
- Analysing the role of public-private partnerships to enable e-mobility in Asia
- Working collaboratively to fulfil the demand for charging infrastructure to support EV adoption in the region
- Reviewing future developments for electric mobility in SEA
11:40 AM Private vs Public Charging Stations: What Impact Does This Have on Electricity Systems and Grids?
- Are SEA countries ready to handle electricity demand surges brought about by large scale EV adoption?
- What can utility and infrastructure stakeholders do to manage new demand?